Manage Quote Calculation Status
Where: This change applies to Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience in all Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Billing editions.
- New Calculation Status Fields on the Quote
- Last Saved On: The date and time when the quote was last saved.
- Last Calculated On: The date and time of the last successful calculation.
- Uncalculated: If true (selected), indicates that the quote hasn’t been calculated or that the quote’s Last Calculated On date is earlier than its Last Saved On date.
- New Calculation Validation
- If a quote’s Uncalculated field is selected, Salesforce CPQ shows an error when sales reps try to create an order, create a quote document, or contract an opportunity from that quote.
- Calculate Button
- The quote detail page now contains a Calculate button. This button is useful for quickly calculating an uncalculated quote.
How: New Salesforce CPQ Spring '19 orgs have the Calculate button available on the quote detail page by default. Admins must add it to the quote page layout in orgs that upgraded to Salesforce CPQ Spring '19.