Enable Consumption Schedules for Salesforce CPQ and Billing
To use consumption schedules in Salesforce CPQ and Billing, enable them in Salesforce CPQ package settings and provide users with the appropriate permissions.
Enable usage based pricing in Salesforce CPQ package settings.
- From Setup, enter Installed Packages in the Quick Find box, and then select Installed Packages.
- Find the Salesforce CPQ package and click Configure.
- Select the Pricing and Calculation tab.
- Select Enable Usage Based Pricing.
Make sure that users who need consumption schedules have Create, Read, Edit, and Delete
permissions for the following objects.
- Consumption Schedule
- Contract Line Item Consumption Schedule (Service Cloud for Salesforce CPQ only)
- Contract Line Item Consumption Rate (Service Cloud for Salesforce CPQ only)
- Localizations (if your org uses CPQ translations)
- Order Product Consumption Schedule
- Order Product Consumption Rate
- Quote Line Consumption Schedule
- Quote Line Consumption Rate
- Subscription Consumption Schedule (Not needed for Service Cloud for Salesforce CPQ)
- Subscription Consumption Rate (Not needed for Service Cloud for Salesforce CPQ)