Where: Available in Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited editions.
New Utilization Management Components
- Create Care Request
- Enables users to create and submit a request for utilization management review. You
can have any number of Create Care Request components on any Lightning page. You can
configure each Create Care Request component to create a request of one of these types:
- Concurrent Review
- Drug Request
- Service Request
- Care Request Details
- Provides information about the associated objects on Case record pages. You can display data from the Care Request, Care Request Item, Care Request Drug, and Care Request Diagnosis objects.
New Patient Information Components
The Patient Card has been broken up into components that you can use separately to build record detail pages in Lightning App Builder. These are the new components:
- Patient Timeline for Health Cloud
- Enables users to display a patient’s healthcare events and activities in chronological order. Can be used on any page where the object has a lookup to Account.
- Care Plan Tasks
- Enables users to create and manage activities related to a care plan. You can use it on any Case record page.
- Care Team Map
- Displays a graphical view of the relationships among care team members. You can use it on any Case record page.
- Care Team List
- Provides a list of care team members. You can use it on any Case record page.
- Care Gaps
- Enables users to surface gaps in a patient’s care. You can use it on any Case record page.
The existing Patient Card for Health Cloud component can now be used on any Lightning Experience record detail page where the object has a lookup to Account.