- Welcome Page Updated
- We updated the welcome page with more resources to help you get started. The welcome page appears only when you have no processes, so check out these resources before you start creating processes
- Manage Versions More Easily
- You can now view, open, and delete versions of a process by expanding the version list
directly on the process management page.
Process versions are listed from newest to oldest and include a version number to help you identify the order in which they were created. Click anywhere on the process name (1) to expand the list and open or delete a process.
- Show and Hide Advanced Options
- We moved advanced options to an expandable area of the side panel so you can focus on
the essential settings in your process. Click Advanced to show or
hide advanced options.Advanced options are available when you:
- Add objects to your processes
- Add criteria to your processes
We separated these options because we think it's important to consider the ways they can affect your process. In fact, we highly recommend reviewing the Salesforce Help to make sure that you understand these options before choosing them.
- “Was Set” Operator Removed
- The “was set” operator is no longer available when you define conditions. We removed this operator because it can cause inconsistent results when used in process criteria.
- Find and Reference Fields More Easily
- We've made finding fields a whole lot easier by grouping:
- Fields that reference related records (1)
- Fields on the current record (2)
- Select Dates for Scheduled Actions with a Drop-Down List
- We simplified how you select a time for your scheduled actions. You can now select dates from the list instead of a separate dialog. You can even type in the field to filter the list of available values.
- Post to Chatter Action Updated
- When you create Chatter
messages in a Post to Chatter action, you'll see a slightly new design. We made it more straightforward to insert
mentions, merge fields, and topics.
Here’s how the Post to Chatter message area looked in Spring ’15.
Here’s the message area updated for Summer ’15.Also, your mentions now display in blue text in the message field.
- New Video Added to Explain How to Avoid Unwanted Actions in a Process
- We added a video to provide more information about avoiding unwanted actions in your process. To watch the video, hover over the information bubble and click video when you define criteria in your process. This option is located in the Advanced area of the side panel.