Market to Your Members with Journey Builder for Communities (Generally Available)
For example, say you want to connect with new members when they join the community. You can create an email journey that automatically sends them personalized emails. Include information about uploading a picture or getting the most out of the community experience. Useful emails drive retention and boost participation.
Trigger a personalized journey with events, or choose a specific audience.
- New community membership
- Case creation
- New Chatter group membership (new in Spring ’18)
- New Chatter post creation
- New question on a topic or new topic on a post (new in Spring ’18)
- Members with the highest number of reputation points
- Members who belong to the same Chatter group
- Members who have not contributed in the last specified number of days
- Members who have registered for a community event
To get started, make sure that you have Marketing Cloud Connect set up so the two clouds can work together. Creating and working with the emails and journeys is done in the Marketing Cloud.